Replay of west mich game?

The BTN is notorious for not updating their schedule. There are several spots for replays but no teams listed, this is likely so BTN doesn't replay a loss, but makes it frustrating not knowing if your favorite team is slated for a replay.

They didn't show our game against NIU when we lost with 4 seconds left. Other than our win against Michigan State they don't like to show Iowa. If they do it's our loss to Indiana.

They probably won't be showing it. Like yesterday for instance it said they were going to show the best game of this week. So I turned it on and it was the Michigan vs Notre Dame game. I'm like really? Then when I turned it on last night and it was the Michigan vs Akron game. Btn obviously doesn't even know what week we are on.

They probably won't be showing it. Like yesterday for instance it said they were going to show the best game of this week. So I turned it on and it was the Michigan vs Notre Dame game. I'm like really? Then when I turned it on last night and it was the Michigan vs Akron game. Btn obviously doesn't even know what week we are on.

I checked myself a couple of times yesterday and each time it was a Michigan game. There was a womens soccer game...Hawks vs Michigan, but it was probably Michigan they were still profiling on that one.

Where can I go to get a programming job. It looks pretty simple, show a game. Replay a show 6 times, show a game, etc..

Heh. You'd think so. During my brief mid-oughts dalliance with Fox Sports, everyone I met was a genius. Not. Mostly interns or new-hires making those decisions and I'm sure its worse at BTN.

Is there a torrent for streaming or download? I want to slow down the internet for everyone in Central Iowa by downloading this game in full HD over and over again.

Thanks. And thanks for letting me know how simple it is...brah. Sorry for inconveniencing you...brah? On a side note...as I look through their listings, it looks like is not going to be replayed. But lots of opportunities to rewatch nw and maine

No problem, brah. Took me like 60 secs tops, maybe, so no inconveniencing had. Enjoy the game, brah.