Renovating Kinnick

Never gonna happen. Only thing I could see happening it redoing the north endzone, which would most likely tick a lot of people off. Its fine the way it is. Its not like we sell out every game anyway...

I think Iowa could eventually expand capacity to 80,000 but in my opinion that would be max. And even then, to get 80,000 butts in the seats the university would need to offer more discount-type tickets. Otherwise, I think you would see a lot of metal each Saturday.

I think it would sell out if they expanded to 85,000 because they would decrease the ticket price with a higher capacity. There are easily 15,000 fans in IC on gameday's without game tickets.
Yeah, but do all 15,000 of those people care to spend money on a ticket? A lot of those people left in the parking lots are there just to party, like any other school. They couldn't care less about the game, they just like partying and tailgating.

I think Iowa could eventually expand capacity to 80,000 but in my opinion that would be max. And even then, to get 80,000 butts in the seats the university would need to offer more discount-type tickets. Otherwise, I think you would see a lot of metal each Saturday.

We'll make the seats black. Maybe then they won't look quite so empty :D

Latest posts