Remound Wright?

I was looking through a recruiting prospect list and saw that Remound Wright was a "soft verbal" to Stanford. Has Harbaugh leaving opened up his recruitment any? Just curious, because he looked like he had Iowa at #2 on his list.

I was looking through a recruiting prospect list and saw that Remound Wright was a "soft verbal" to Stanford. Has Harbaugh leaving opened up his recruitment any? Just curious, because he looked like he had Iowa at #2 on his list.

He's scheduled to visit this weekend.

This has been talked about on previous posts and yes Iowa is in very good shape with him. If we steal this kid it will be a big boost to the recruiting year. He is a stud and would give us a bunch of options at RB. Hope that helps.

This has been talked about on previous posts and yes Iowa is in very good shape with him. If we steal this kid it will be a big boost to the recruiting year. He is a stud and would give us a bunch of options at RB. Hope that helps.

He would be a great get according to his video, I missed the other posts about him. I know Stanford hiring an assistant coach keeps some stability in their program, but you have to wonder if losing Harbaugh isn't a feather in Iowa's hat.

On twitter last night he seemed to reaffirm his decision to attend Stanford.

Man, I can't imagine how some of these top recruits and players get so bombarded with questions from every direction from Twitter, Facebook, e-mail, texts, IM's, etc...They probably get sick of it and I would guess even say whatever to the masses to just shut them up and appease them temporarily. Egos or not. That being said, we still may have a shot if he carries through with visit. We are closer to his home.

Latest posts