Reminder

NCHawker

when one has already graduated, its not a transfer. He is enrolling. And it took a lot of planning. No doubt M was one of several schools where he applied. to continue his education. I'm assuming he's enrolled in the school of medicine. Whether he plays foorball or not is just coincidental.

I don't get it, who are you talking about? Is there some guy on the team thinking about transferring?

The rule is, if he graduates and wants to transfer, he needs to pick a graduate level program that Iowa does not offer if he wants to transfer to another school and play football next year.

As far as I know, Iowa has a school of medicine, and nobody is going to enroll in med school and play football the same semester anyway.

Rudock could enroll in grad school and continue to take science classes working on a Masters in Biology etc.

But when my wife applied for med school at Iowa in 1978 there were some 2000+ applicants for 200 spots. Would Jake put off applying to play one more year, maybe if he loves the competition and wants to play at lets say UM.

He could be a team doctor in the NFL, all you have to do is pat guys on the back and say "its just a bruise."

Latest posts