Remember that Fran can't win in the portal either

InGoodCo

Seriously, I realize the impact that Hunter Dickinson is having at KS but he was a known commodity at a blue blood who went to another blue blood - who else is having a better year out of the portal than Ben Krikke?

Ben has developed into a Strong Threat and has carried the team
This^. He may get that down for a half, but eventually he will have his impact. He may not have the flash and impact Caitlyn has, but he is the mvp of the men’s team. Now, I hope I didn’t curse the guy………..

Yeah. Fran hit it twice with transfers from lower levels. Too bad Ben does not have another year, as Fran said. Two very tough hombres.

He's probably 2nd team All B1G at this point with the chance to play himself onto the first team. That's impressive.

Can I just say this. There is no better coach in America that can spot under-recruited talent AND develop it than FM. How many times has Fran been on a kid first only to have blue bloods sweep in and steal them at the last minute. He has shortcomings, but identifying and developing talent aint one of them. Krikke is legit.

We are never going to outbid the bluebloods or endless pocketbook schools for talent like Dickinson. But, what Fran has always done is find solid talent that fits his system and maximize their potential.

Latest posts