Remember last year?

deanvogs

This is why I just don't think they will beat us. Could they win? Sure, but I think we are MUCH better now than we were when we played them last year! 27-13 this year!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vS5fV9qPkF4[/ame]

I forgot how slow Robinson is, proof is at the 1:10 mark.

I wonder if he planned on using the Ref as a screen?:rolleyes:

This is why I just don't think they will beat us. Could they win? Sure, but I think we are MUCH better now than we were when we played them last year! 27-13 this year!

YouTube - Iowa VS Arizona highlights

This is why I'm not worried, Iowa is better this year than last and won at PSU and I think the PSU 09 team is better then the 2010 Arizona team. Now that doesn't mean Iowa won't lose either, but I just have that feeling that Iowa is going down there to take care of business and will come out focused and ready to go.

great video as always dean... do you have any in the making for the ISU and EIU games?

No, I didn't put anything together for those two. Some reason my DVR didn't record the ISU game, but I have a source to get it from. I would have done a video of that game, but like I said, I don't have it yet. EIU I just didn't figure I'd make one. I have all the highlights ripped to my computer, just didn't figure it was a big enough game....

No, I didn't put anything together for those two. Some reason my DVR didn't record the ISU game, but I have a source to get it from. I would have done a video of that game, but like I said, I don't have it yet. EIU I just didn't figure I'd make one. I have all the highlights ripped to my computer, just didn't figure it was a big enough game....

That's what I figured about the EIU game. You'll have to save some of those Robinson and Herman gems for a highlight video later in the year! Hopefully, you get one of us owning ISU up sometime, sucks to hear the DVR crapped the bed. Looking forward to seeing the ISU one soon.

GO HAWKS!!

What will be missing from this year's game is 6 AZ points off a pick-six.

Iowa 27
AZ 10

Latest posts