Reiff 1st Big Ten player selected in draft...

Bohawk

and I was about to post "possibly only Big 10 player selected in first round", but Illinois guy just got drafted.

There seem to be quite a few Big 10ers showing up on the "next best" lists so hopefully the conference can show a little better in the next half hour (6 picks to go as I post).

Big 12 has 5 so far. SEC has 8 and 4 four from Alabama alone!

oversigning at its best right there

plus 1

Let alone about the $100 handshakes.

Do shake my head when "fans" ***** that Ferentz and CO can't recruit the 4 and 5 stars. Looks like Meechigan and a OH ST, Penn St didn't do so well 3, 4 and 5 years ago either.

Any comments of interest from any of the tv analysts about Reiff/Iowa that anyone heard?

Made mention of how well coached he is of course. Talked about some of the other Iowa OL's in the league. Said his arms were a little short, but a solid pick. Not sure what else was said.

04-26-2012 08:59 PMBohawk
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissouriHerk
Any comments of interest from any of the tv analysts about Reiff/Iowa that anyone heard?

"Made mention of how well coached he is of course. Talked about some of the other Iowa OL's in the league. Said his arms were a little short, but a solid pick. Not sure what else was said."

Thank you

Absolute proof that KF underachieves despite NFL talent on his team. Unacceptable!

angry-dude.jpg

I was just going to say the same thing! Every year you hear about that. I don't think I've ever heard during a game...."damn, if his arms had been longer, he might have got that tackle" :D

You do know he is on the Oline right? He wouldn't be doing too much tackling there.

and I was about to post "possibly only Big 10 player selected in first round", but Illinois guy just got drafted.

There seem to be quite a few Big 10ers showing up on the "next best" lists so hopefully the conference can show a little better in the next half hour (6 picks to go as I post).

Big 12 has 5 so far. SEC has 8 and 4 four from Alabama alone!

That's crazy about Alabama, that team was just loaded.

Latest posts