Reggie Evans says..

"Come on IOWA WOW" I don't think Reggie is very pleased with the Iowa hire. via Twitter

This actually makes me feel really good about the hire. Reggie Evans isnt exactly a genius. He is a ball grabber though....so he's got that going for him, which is nice

Sure, would not want to have a postive reaction from the best power forward in the last two decades at Iowa,right? From exactly the kind of player that needs to be brought in for iowa to compete in the big ten,right?
No, we look to JR Angle or Greg Helmers for real ballers insight,right?

Sure, would not want to have a postive reaction from the best power forward in the last two decades at Iowa,right? From exactly the kind of player that needs to be brought in for iowa to compete in the big ten,right?
No, we look to JR Angle or Greg Helmers for real ballers insight,right?

I dont think what Reggie Evans has to say has any affect on the Iowa basketball program. Zero. Im betting Hawkeyes1982x is Reggies only Twitter follower

Reggie Evans had one of the most awe inspiring Senior Night speeches I've ever witnessed.... ant not in a good way.

I dont think what Reggie Evans has to say has any affect on the Iowa basketball program. Zero. Im betting Hawkeyes1982x is Reggies only Twitter follower

So who cares what former players have to say about the current program? Gotcha, just wanted to make sure we didn't care what former players say anymore. :rolleyes:

So who cares what former players have to say about the current program? Gotcha, just wanted to make sure we didn't care what former players say anymore. :rolleyes:

1 player and 1 player that is not exactly the guy representing the image of Iowa basketball hopefully. You realize Bobby Hansen was on the search committee? If he agreed with this hire it carries 100x more weight than anything Mr. Evans thinks or says.

1 player and 1 player that is not exactly the guy representing the image of Iowa basketball hopefully. You realize Bobby Hansen was on the search committee? If he agreed with this hire it carries 100x more weight than anything Mr. Evans thinks or says.

Holy crap, I didn't realize that, I'm changing my mind completely now. :rolleyes:

I never said i dont care what former players say, I do however dont care at all for what Reggie Evans has to say.

Holy crap, I didn't realize that, I'm changing my mind completely now. :rolleyes:

So who carries more weight then? You seem so concerned with what Reggie thinks but ignore what Bobby Hansen a great rep of Iowa bball thinks? Nice attempt at trolling....figures.

The important thing is what does Ricky Davis think? Has anyone contacted Joey Range for his thoughts or Sondy?

So who carries more weight then? You seem so concerned with what Reggie thinks but ignore what Bobby Hansen a great rep of Iowa bball thinks? Nice attempt at trolling....figures.

Because I'm not dismissing what Reggie says I'm trolling? Ok gotcha.

Why wouldn't we care what former players think? Why do you think fundraising is so slow and you have only heard publicly that one former player has given $$$ to the Carver renovation? Because the past two coaches haven't cared about the tradition of Iowa Basketball.

You have no idea what Bobby Hansen thinks.

Just because Barta hired the guy doesn't mean BH automatically HAD to approve of it. For all we know, Hansen could despise the hire.

Good to see everyone bashing a former Hawkeye...

Why wouldn't we care what former players think? Why do you think fundraising is so slow and you have only heard publicly that one former player has given $$$ to the Carver renovation? Because the past two coaches haven't cared about the tradition of Iowa Basketball.

If that is true that is a big problem. Iowa has had some players make a lot of money playing basketball and some outside of basketball. I thought Lick tried to mend fences but he didn't seem like a natural fit for the banquet circuit. I could be completely wrong about that. I think that is part of the job now and hopefully McCaffery will reach out to players like Kenyon, B.J.and others whom have expressed interest in playing some kind of roll in the future of Iowa Basketball.

Reggie might be one of the richest Iowa boosters among the under 30 set...just guessing,but he has made at least 25 million since he left Iowa...hope he still donates to Iowa bb.

Latest posts