Reggie Bush

westview

Why do ESPN people and others always defend slim balls like Reggie? This is just one example of them defending crooks.

I know taking all the gifts were illegal, but did it increase his performance by taking a few dollars?

I talked to a former OSU wrestler at the Orange Bowl (he married an Iowa alum).

He said this type of stuff pretty much goes on everywhere, "Including your precious Iowa" as he told me.

He said wrestlers from different schools talk with each other at meets and with other athletes as well. Cash, "tutoring" were the most common he said.

Not sure I believe him but he wasn't throwing stones only at others, he said it happened as his school too.

LOL @ "slim" balls
I wouldn't think a pro athlete would have fat ones, but thanks for confirming
:eek::rolleyes::D

I talked to a former OSU wrestler at the Orange Bowl (he married an Iowa alum).

He said this type of stuff pretty much goes on everywhere, "Including your precious Iowa" as he told me.

He said wrestlers from different schools talk with each other at meets and with other athletes as well. Cash, "tutoring" were the most common he said.

Not sure I believe him but he wasn't throwing stones only at others, he said it happened as his school too.

It does happen at every school. Its just not everyone is stupid enough to leave a damn paper trail the way bush did. I talked to a player before who was excited about a golf tournament they were going to, and when i asked why he was so excited he replied, "Hundred dollar handshakes baby."

Latest posts