Regardless of how you feel....

How did you know where I live??? :rolleyes:

I'm upset about this season like the rest of us, but their comes a point when negativity does you no good. I've learned that getting upset about things that you can't control will make a person go insane. I always get upset about traffic and stupid drivers here in Dallas, but me getting upset about it won't change anything.

For some venting is a natural way of releasing those feelings. That is what a message board is for. I realize my intentions are a bit far fetched by wanting everyone to be all warm and fuzzy again about Iowa football. I can't expect that to happen.

well said- i just had to throw some crap your way and work in my 121 comment! Driving Around Literally Lost And Stupid

What do you think!? a better season next year. improvement. a change in the mentality of the team.

We are all frustrated with this season - fans, players, coaches, girlfriends, wives, mistresses, et al...

Upsets that happen along the way, injuries to key players/positions, distractions, and just plain bad luck become more glaring.

A wise man once said: "S*@t happens, move on." :)

Iowa is in a bowl game. Let's support the team!

right now, we all need to support The Hawks no matter what bowl game they go to. Winning the bowl game will be a springboard for next year. Get over whatever you are feeling and support them. please.

I always say I'm done when they lose and their I am every Saturday. Are there people that actually call themselves hawk fans that would ever stop supporting them?

Sorry, it just felt like you post went along with ThunderHawk's sentiment (who is apparently refusing to watch the bowl game because this year's team didn't entertain him enough, and seems to be encouraging others to do the same.). I've got no problem with b*tching about the coaches, they're fair game. It was just your "enabling" comments that made me think you were thinking like we can't reward the team with support for the bowl game. My bad man.

I never said I wasn't going to watch the game. Stop putting words in my mouth.

I said I'm not GOING to the game. I say that with certainty. I have a pregnant wife, a toddler, and I'm not gonna lay down a few large and go through the trouble to attend the bowl. I've been to several bowls already anyway.

I will in fact be watching the game assuming I'm not involved in the delivery of my child.

I never said I wasn't going to watch the game. Stop putting words in my mouth.

I said I'm not GOING to the game. I say that with certainty. I have a pregnant wife, a toddler, and I'm not gonna lay down a few large and go through the trouble to attend the bowl. I've been to several bowls already anyway.

I will in fact be watching the game assuming I'm not involved in the delivery of my child.

You never made that very clear. You've just kept spouting off about how you refuse to support mediocrity (since we get a cut of the TV money, watching would fall under the "support" category).

What I love is when people tell other people how to be "true" fans - that's always makes me chuckle.

College Sports are for entertainment - they make $$$$$ off us caring - how any one wants to feel is up to them.