Regarding that Maryland team that put up 38 points on us

M

mysteron

Stanford appears to have them figured out. Welp, it was classy of us to welcome them to the conference with a gimme.

Watching Stanford with a real offensive line and real toughness gashing a team that handled us once again proves how bad we were this season and how far we have dropped as a program.

Maryland won exactly 2 games at home this year and we were one of them!

Yep. This Maryland team is awful. Stanford could hang 60 on them if they want, easily. Our game against them really highlighted Checkdown Charlie's ability to run the 2 minute offense. Boy, he was brilliant.

Stanford is what Iowa wants to be when it grows up.
Remember, Stanford is who Alan Lizzard turned down in order to dress up like Ronal McDonald.

but I guess if you're inherently stupid enough to make that choice, it's prolly best you're at ISUck.

Yep. This Maryland team is awful. Stanford could hang 60 on them if they want, easily. Our game against them really highlighted Checkdown Charlie's ability to run the 2 minute offense. Boy, he was brilliant.

I've actually come to feel bad for him. The HC should be ashamed at the abuse he and Weisman go thru because of their talent appraisal handicap.

Stanford is what Iowa wants to be when it grows up.

Too bad he didn't come here to sit on the bench at Iowasuck. Imagine our team if we had Willies, CJ and Lazaard all riding pine here at iowasuck. We'd be 7-5 and heading to a bowl i tell ya!

Too bad he didn't come here to sit on the bench at Iowasuck. Imagine our team if we had Willies, CJ and Lazaard all riding pine here at iowasuck. We'd be 7-5 and heading to a bowl i tell ya!

Creativity is not one of your strong suit. ISUck makes sense because two of the letters are already there. Iowasuck not so much. Good effort though.

Are you some kind of a troll?

More like "little sister" sitting at home AGAIN when there are like 36 (72 teams) bowl games.

To be fair, the reason Stanford scored more than we did had something to do with an exotic play they managed to execute over and over again: I believe the announcers referred to it as the, "Punt Return".

To be fair, the reason Stanford scored more than we did had something to do with an exotic play they managed to execute over and over again: I believe the announcers referred to it as the, "Punt Return".

Never heard of it... oh wait, isn't that the play where you set yourself up for tournovers and fake punts? Not worth it.

Latest posts