Refund policy

Iceman

There should be a law if the home team does not get at least 300 yards in offense, a full refund is in order for the fans

My biggest thought yesterday was how happy I was to not have attended that game. 3 hrs of pure crap.
It was also a cold and windy game to sit through. Probably also took some air out of the crowd along with team being late to come out on to the field when Back in Black was playing.

I thought it was a beautiful day, a little too much sunshine where I was sitting and a nice full crowd. It just didn't feel right though even before the game. Call it Penn State hangover. They were ready, Iowa wasn't. Started early with the missed field goal and the T/O and you just knew it wasn't going to be the Hawkeye's day. I kept thinking Parker would have some magic and figure out Purdue but it never happened. It's been a long time since I've seen Iowa's defense "handled" like it was . That being said, if I had to choose between beating Penn State or Purdue, I'm taking the Penn State V every time. This isn't the Big 12, a team has to bring it every week. I just think the Penn State game took too much out of the Hawks.

Latest posts