Refs are all bad this year

They have quit calling fouls ,carrying the ball , traveling etc etc. I liked the old game better

Remember Marble's first game that Steady Eddie officiated and he called Marble for carrying like 3 times in the backcourt? Steady Eddie is one of the best in the business. I think that gets called 3 times a decade.

Was I wrong, but did we not have one of the best officiating crews we have had all season against Stony Brook? The play by play was unbiased and good too. Just my opinion.

Was I wrong, but did we not have one of the best officiating crews we have had all season against Stony Brook? The play by play was unbiased and good too. Just my opinion.

I think the officials we have seen in the NIT have been worlds better than the crappy Big Ten refs we've come to know and hate.

We are going to need some unbiased refs come Wednesday. Road games are difficult, but if the refs call it fair, we have a good chance.

Illinois getting rapped by the reffs. Worst officiated game ive seen yet.

Pretty bad. That was such a frenetic game played at such a high pace I didn't think the refs were able to keep up. And then the missed touch by Miami on the ball out of bounds at the end of the game was huge.

Huh? There is an indisputable bias that favors the home team. This is not even debatable. It's human nature.

Human nature? Think anytime Ed Hightower comes to IC pretty much debunks that barstool philosophy.

Beyond that, NBA stars get calls on the road as well as at home.

If you mean a home crowd can influence a game, sure. But, the only thing about human nature that isn't debatable is your misuse of the term.

Last edited:

Latest posts