Recruits filing lawsuit

linkslxx

Nearly one hundred four and five star football recruits from the class of 2011 are filing a class action lawsuit against the Big 10, Pac 10, and Big 12 for
stealing the spotlight away from what should be theirs.

In papers filed by their legal council, the recruits are claiming that these conferences and their 'alignment speculation' are severly hampering their ability to garner the attention and hype they have worked very hard far over the past 'few' months.

please look for confirmation on twitter @fahqnebraska

Seriously...If this is true, a lawsuit because they are not getting attention??? Wow! Pathetic! Texas, Kansas, Neb, etc are still the same school, just with a potential new conference label...And I cannot see any reason why this would hamper their ability to get MONEY after the NFL draft!

Seriously...If this is true, a lawsuit because they are not getting attention??? Wow! Pathetic! Texas, Kansas, Neb, etc are still the same school, just with a potential new conference label...And I cannot see any reason why this would hamper their ability to get MONEY after the NFL draft!

DUH!!!!

Nearly one hundred four and five star football recruits from the class of 2011 are filing a class action lawsuit against the Big 10, Pac 10, and Big 12 for
stealing the spotlight away from what should be theirs.

In papers filed by their legal council, the recruits are claiming that these conferences and their 'alignment speculation' are severly hampering their ability to garner the attention and hype they have worked very hard far over the past 'few' months.

please look for confirmation on twitter @fahqnebraska

Headed by the Brust Family

You're joking right if so its pretty funny and if not this has got to be the funniest thing I have ever read in my life.

Yea, I thought about calling him out on this too, but I didn't want to get caught in a double wammy.

Latest posts