Reboot time

Plus Uhl and Garza

Forgot about Garza......Uhl is in the same category as Olesani it is out East, but we are talking Europe.:) Btw, I am not opposed to getting guys from Europe, Canada, Australia.....I really don't care.

Fran hasn't offered him.

But say he did offer and you could somehow know they are a package deal. He says he won't play for Iowa unless Fran is the coach. I know you want the kid pretty bad. Just wondering what you want worse for curiosity sake.

But say he did offer and you could somehow know they are a package deal. He says he won't play for Iowa unless Fran is the coach. I know you want the kid pretty bad. Just wondering what you want worse for curiosity sake.
There are a lot of recruits out there, and also a lot of coaches that can do better than this. Reset button.

My wife & mother-in-law play this what if game all the time. No thanks.

I read that Drake actually pulled his offer. Seriously.

There is more going on there.
I haven't heard that Drake pulled the offer, but I have heard that Locure has no interest playing for a non P5 school. He has his sights set higher. Maybe Medved knows this.

I haven't heard that Drake pulled the offer, but I have heard that Locure has no interest playing for a non P5 school. He has his sights set higher. Maybe Medved knows this.
I've never thought he'd end up there. If they pulled his offer it's just a formality of knowing he wasn't comin.. Drake is a last resort type of place to go if absolutely nobody else offers you if your him. He'll get better offers and he's got time.

My wife & mother-in-law play this what if game all the time. No thanks.

It's not a what if game. It's just a question. Would you rather have both or neither? I know how much you love one and hate the other. This isn't a trick question to set you up for something. Just curious.

Latest posts