Really...JVB is the reason we lost???

very, this place is crazy. Look at JVB's numbers this year and compare them to the rest of the qbs in the nation...this year is not on JVB....please people

You are right, but there's a lot of hidden bad plays in a good QB rating. Completing a 4 yard curl route when it's 3rd and 5 makes that stat look good, but makes me vomit on Saturday afternoons...

You are right, but there's a lot of hidden bad plays in a good QB rating. Completing a 4 yard curl route when it's 3rd and 5 makes that stat look good, but makes me vomit on Saturday afternoons...

this. there is little doubt that vandy has all the tools but his awareness has been majorly lacking at times. specifically on the road.

maybe so, he's not perfect, but geez, the kid is good overall, i dont point any blame for this year on him, for me it is Dline and linebackers...

If VB called the plays on our last possession, I'll rethink my statement. Otherwise, anyone who puts a loss at his feet is insane and is easily forgetting some of our previous QBs.

It was not JVB. Unfortunately, we lost because we didn't keep running the ball. They could NOT stop the run, we were ripping off huge runs, and a bad run was a pick-up of 4 or 5. We lost because we didn't keep doing it. We lost to a bad bad team that we were dominating with the run. Should not have lost. very very bad

I don't agree, here.

(1) If Coker had more speed, he'd of carried some of those runs to the house.
(2) Taking time off the clock while running also takes time away from Iowa.

To win this year, Iowa needs to pass more to score more points.

Latest posts