Really it all comes down to the Minny Game...right?

Even worse...a 51-14 thumping in 2014. What a weird outcome that one was.

Iowa offensive possessions in that one:

76 yard TD drive

Interception

5 plays for 16 yards, punt

3 and out (6 yds), punt

fumble on first play

3 and out (3 yds), punt

fumble on first play

3 and out (-2 yds), punt

5 plays for 11 yards, punt

3 and out (-5 yds), punt

4 plays for 5 yards, punt

81 yard TD drive when down 51-7!

That rivals what we put on the field vs. OSU this year, except against a much worse team. It feels like that performance needs a name. The Stank at the Bank?

And then OSU this year is the Spew at the Shoe? Or the Ewww at the Shoe?

And the 2017 stinkfest vs. Wisconsin can be the Scandal at Camp Randall?

We really need to do a better job memorializing these performances.

That looks like it was filmed using a potato. Anyway, check out this prediction from Nostradamus in the comments: "Brinson will be the #2 back for the next 3yrs. wegher will be #3 this year and will return kicks. Brinson is a beast maybe a lil Shonn Greene in him?"

That looks like it was filmed using a potato. Anyway, check out this prediction from Nostradamus in the comments: "Brinson will be the #2 back for the next 3yrs. wegher will be #3 this year and will return kicks. Brinson is a beast maybe a lil Shonn Greene in him?"
If Fry ever kicks me out of here I will miss the humor.

I watched a few highlight reels of Minny on youtube. Against Nebraska their DLine rush was fast and hard but Nebby's Tackles especailly did a fine job of holding them off and the Nebraska QB is mobile. It will look different wih Iowa out there.

I was surprised to see Nebby gashing them in the first half

I saw PSU finding their Tight End running vertically donw the middle.

After thinking about it I could see this being a 0-0 or a one or two field goal game. I don't Iowa's OLine doing much in he way of pass protection. Maybe Iowa will run on Minny...but just not confident.

Blowouts (in our favor) are always great, but a 3-0 victory would just feel so right for this team.

Iowa offensive possessions in that one:

76 yard TD drive

Interception

5 plays for 16 yards, punt

3 and out (6 yds), punt

fumble on first play

3 and out (3 yds), punt

fumble on first play

3 and out (-2 yds), punt

5 plays for 11 yards, punt

3 and out (-5 yds), punt

4 plays for 5 yards, punt

81 yard TD drive when down 51-7!

That rivals what we put on the field vs. OSU this year, except against a much worse team. It feels like that performance needs a name. The Stank at the Bank?

And then OSU this year is the Spew at the Shoe? Or the Ewww at the Shoe?

And the 2017 stinkfest vs. Wisconsin can be the Scandal at Camp Randall?

We really need to do a better job memorializing these performances.
Glad that I don't remember this game

Your the best Hawkgold
I was at that game, with a bum knee I just had surgery on or I'd have been on the field acting the fool as well. When we got to the exits the guys with the goal post were trying to get it out the door. Awesome memories.

I watched a few highlight reels of Minny on youtube. Against Nebraska their DLine rush was fast and hard but Nebby's Tackles especailly did a fine job of holding them off and the Nebraska QB is mobile. It will look different wih Iowa out there.

I was surprised to see Nebby gashing them in the first half

I saw PSU finding their Tight End running vertically donw the middle.

After thinking about it I could see this being a 0-0 or a one or two field goal game. I don't Iowa's OLine doing much in he way of pass protection. Maybe Iowa will run on Minny...but just not confident.

yep, Brian saw what I saw regarding Tight End over the middle

I, too, am worried about the NE game. But, I think the Hawks will come out strong and play a great game. Just seems like that kind of team. NE has not changed. Cannot hold up against a tough, physical opponent. Mistake prone. And, we are at Kinnick.

Latest posts