really cool we are 3 in AP & 4 in coaches BUT...

polls mean crap at this time of year. The only poll that matters is the one where there are four #1 seeds and it's called the NCAA tournament.

To you it might be meaningless crap. However to the University of Iowa Basketball Program, trust me that ranking isn't meaningless crap!!

Kansas ahead of us after getting blown out? And I heard an "Unnamed Coach" ranked Iowa at 14?! Do we really need to start a Social Media Campaign again like we did for football? Cuz I'm getting tired of having to "DEMAND RESPECT"

Geez.........seems many of you need to visit your therapist for some attention. Some of you remember 1970, I'm sure. Wouldn't it be fun to wear a Big Ten Champs b-ball shirt?----------regular season. I'm not expecting undefeated. But a win Thursday gets me wondering about it. A loss and I'll be back to see if you all are still excited about meaningless rankings.

ive gotta admit its been fun seeing the success levels in the state for basketball. hats off to you guys for the ability to close this year. its a fun team to watch. very fundamentally sound and gets the job done almost to perfection most of the time! the team is in position for big big things this year. ill eat crow and admit i gave this team minus aaron white zero chance of any kind of success. glad you guys are where you are. with that said ill agree that rankings can really suck to pay attention to especially when your team is playing lights out and arguably the best in the country. yet still not getting the respect. just keep winning guys i know ill be watching. just hope we end up on different sides of the tourney this year. also looks like all the bracketeers seem to love you in des moines! i want that. im positive you all want it too. heres to a great year of basketball in the state and hope it only gets better from here!

Latest posts