Reality Check - the whole team got dismantled

Foval21

That isn't going to be fixed by benching one player. I am not saying beathard should or shouldn't play. But will his playing fix the oline struggles? No. Will it fix the problem the dline and lbs had with stopping the run? No. Will it change the fact that the Dbs couldn't find the receivers in the zones? No. What about the fixing of the special team woes? It won't keep Parker from fumbling kick offs or punts from being blocked.

the problems were too deep to boil it down to rudock vs. beathard. The players got outplayed and the coaches got outcoached. You have 4 incredibly good dlinemen who didn't play anywhere near their ability. We are starting to see that KF was right in not putting Alston in at mlb over Morris when all the couch coaches ie fans thought he should. Our two best offensive linemen Blythe and scherff struggled. It was a game where basically everything that could go wrong did.

this is bigger than one player. Let's focus on all the problems. I am one that likes the coach we have but this is on him. At the same time I am not ignorant to think he isn't trying to win.

OP, you know I've been a KF guy, probably always will be to some degree. But like you said, when there is that many things wrong, it falls on the head coach, it has to.

That isn't going to be fixed by benching one player. I am not saying beathard should or shouldn't play. But will his playing fix the oline struggles? No. Will it fix the problem the dline and lbs had with stopping the run? No. Will it change the fact that the Dbs couldn't find the receivers in the zones? No. What about the fixing of the special team woes? It won't keep Parker from fumbling kick offs or punts from being blocked.

the problems were too deep to boil it down to rudock vs. beathard. The players got outplayed and the coaches got outcoached. You have 4 incredibly good dlinemen who didn't play anywhere near their ability. We are starting to see that KF was right in not putting Alston in at mlb over Morris when all the couch coaches ie fans thought he should. Our two best offensive linemen Blythe and scherff struggled. It was a game where basically everything that could go wrong did.

this is bigger than one player. Let's focus on all the problems. I am one that likes the coach we have but this is on him. At the same time I am not ignorant to think he isn't trying to win.

This is a good post. It is on KF something is wrong with this team. Its pretty sad KF just rebuilt his staff and a couple postions are failures. I didn't think he would make a mistake like that. I was wrong. We have a major problem. I hope he can survive this. As much as people want him replaced I still think they are being short sighted. That could also go very wrong. Take a look at Mich and Tenn. USC the list is long. Heck ISU should have kept Mac

Latest posts