REAL potent offense Hawks

There aren't any mods with the fortitude to do so

Damn it Jon moderated this site for 3 days in February. Why do people expect him to continue to do so? There will be another banning period upon the conclusion of the football season in November.

"How about Frannies exciting press and run style? Got them to 40 already with 4 min left. Color me shocked that another new B1G coach talks about pressing and running in the B1G and then reality sets in. Next up....Lil Richard will be talking about pressing and running and then........."

--RedForeman

Poor Vager can't catch a break.

HN hates on him when he shows.

HN hates on when he doesn't show.

Been a tremendously fun and entertaining BB season. See ya in 7 months Vag.

Hey Active Badger way to be classy, and show up to rub the loss in. Big man you are.

Again, I showed up earlier today before the Hawkeyes even played. I didn't just show up after a loss. Your fans have been messaging me for days.

So let me get this straight - people on this board sent you private messages? If this is true LOL at those people...they deserve to get trolled

So let me get this straight - people on this board sent you private messages? If this is true LOL at those people...they deserve to get trolled

No one sent him private messages. That's his excuse for coming on here tonight and being a d bag.

No one sent him private messages. That's his excuse for coming on here tonight and being a d bag.

It wouldnt surprise me if people sent him taunting messages after the Wisky loss...lets wait to hear what the Vag has to say

Actually I have no idea if Wisconsin's offense involves a bunch of perimeter passes because I don't watch Wisconsin.

No one does.

Latest posts