REAL potent offense Hawks

What is that saying? "Those in glass houses......."

It figures you would show your face..well good for you true sign of a COWARD. Say how did Bucky do this year? Did they make it to the NCAAs? Oh yeah they got beat by an Ole Miss team that wasn't as talented as BAylor. CLICK

Didn't want me back then all those Hawk fans shouldn't have sent me so many messages to come and post here on the badgernation site.

I'm laughing at the NCAA jabs. I'd much rather lose to a 16 seed in the NCAA tournament than even be in the NIT

Activevadger is all hyped up after reading up on football Spring practice...Hasn't been any Wiscy bball news in weeks.

Badger, is it "Ol' Miss" or "Oh-LAY Miss"? I've always wondered. Could be either way. Figured you heard it enough the other week you'd know how it's pronounced.

Didn't want me back then all those Hawk fans shouldn't have sent me so many messages to come and post here on the badgernation site.

I'm laughing at the NCAA jabs. I'd much rather lose to a 16 seed in the NCAA tournament than even be in the NIT

Well hey we won the same amount of NCAA games this year so we got that going.

Oh yeah they got beat by an Ole Miss team that wasn't as talented as BAylor. CLICK

Phenomenal rationale. Baylor was SOOO good that they didn't even make the NCAA's. LMAO.

Besides my 1st post back was BEFORE the Iowa beat down tonight, check the tape pal.

Im sorry but a Wisconsin fan making fun of Iowa's offense? Way too much irony for me to handle.

Latest posts