RB Situation

clim33

What is the news on Hampton?

If Hampton is out can Coker or Johnson come in and contribute?

What do you all think?

If there was any news on Hampton, there would be like 42 threads on it already. I assume if he's done one of the freshmen will have to have their redshirt pulled. Unless Wegher sacks up...which i think is as unlikely as us getting a backdoor national championship.

If Jewel is done, which we all hope he isn't, how do you guys feel about Coker? I know he came in with all the hype, but how did he look in camp before the injury? Can he be productive for us?

I would think that DeAndre Johnson would be first to get his redshirt pulled. I have no basis for this other than the general public knowledge that he was healthy and looked pretty good throughout camp, while Coker missed quite a bit of time with a shoulder injury.

2679, i agree that Johnson is probably the first. Is it true though that Coker traveled? I think that say something.

I think KF has always taken a select few on road trips that would normally not play, to get the feel for road trips, etc... I may be wrong, but think this has been his style for a while.

Latest posts