RB Eno Benjamin

bigjim

Was wondering if anyone heard how his visit went on the 11th? And hows it looking for us to land this kid? I really like what I seen of him on his highlights.

Was wondering if anyone heard how his visit went on the 11th? And hows it looking for us to land this kid? I really like what I seen of him on his highlights.

Believe that's March 11th........looks like Michigan offered yesterday and he's also taking visits to others including tOSU.

Believe that's March 11th........looks like Michigan offered yesterday and he's also taking visits to others including tOSU.

Ooh ok. I was thinking it was this month. Im hoping we can land this kid. From what ive read on him, hes got us in his top three.

He has his private trainer in his ear and his current high school running backs coach is a Michigan fan too that doesn't look to good for the Hawks.

'16 is going to be very important for Iowa to maybe make that next step in recruiting. A good to great year could get a few more of these top guys in the door.

A quick kudos to the staff for being early on these kids and identifying talent quite a bit Before all these other blue bloods.