Ray Martin WR

ArizonaHawkeye88

Ray Martin a speedy WR has Iowa in his top 3. I would think N. Carolina is in a weak position.

Rivals Rating3 stars
Ray Martin
Wide Receiver
Sanford, Florida
Seminole

Ht:5'10"
Wt:195 lbs
40:4.42 secs
GPA:2.8
Class:2012 (High School)
Ray Martin

HS CLASS OF 2012
Ray Martin
School Interest Offer Recruited By Visit Date
Iowa Hot true Rick Kaczenski
North Carolina Hot true
West Virginia Hot true

Ray Martin a speedy WR has Iowa in his top 3. I would think N. Carolina is in a weak position.

Rivals Rating3 stars
Ray Martin
Wide Receiver
Sanford, Florida
Seminole

Ht:5'10"
Wt:195 lbs
40:4.42 secs
GPA:2.8
Class:2012 (High School)
Ray Martin

HS CLASS OF 2012
Ray Martin
School Interest Offer Recruited By Visit Date
Iowa Hot true Rick Kaczenski
North Carolina Hot true
West Virginia Hot true

North Carolina = new coaching staff
West Virginia = new coaching staff
Iowa = consistent coaching staff

Iowa has, out of the last 94 starters, 84 has put on an NFL uniform.
I would point this out to every high schooler we are recruiting.

WVU, recruits Florida well and they use a slot receiver a good deal so they do have that going for them.
You beat me too it. I was going to say as much as I would like him to come to Iowa, I think he will go to WVU. I lived in Florida for 20 years and they seem to do well there.

Interesting stat. Add in juniors that have gone pro (Greene, Dallas) and its more like 86/96. I wonder if that includes guys like Andy Brodell that signed, took the physical, and were released within a weekend?

Interesting stat. Add in juniors that have gone pro (Greene, Dallas) and its more like 86/96. I wonder if that includes guys like Andy Brodell that signed, took the physical, and were released within a weekend?
Threads like these are where my sig comes from. We just won't allow ourselves to feel good about Iowa will we. Domer Morgan isn't MDAW? People are willfully blind every chance they get.

I forgot Sash and Bulaga. Any other JRs that have gone pro that I've forgotten about? With the four that I can think of, that's 88/98 final year starters that have made it to the pros. Pretty solid.

Threads like these are where my sig comes from. We just won't allow ourselves to feel good about Iowa will we. Domer Morgan isn't MDAW? People are willfully blind every chance they get.

What on earth are you talking about? We're celebrating the fact that 90% of our final year starters make it to the NFL. I would say that's something to feel good about.

What on earth are you talking about? We're celebrating the fact that 90% of our final year starters make it to the NFL. I would say that's something to feel good about.

I think what he is saying is that someone seems to always want to make it out as not being a big deal. Like the poster who asked how many of those were guys that were around for a weekend, then released. To me that doesn't matter. You know how many college players would just love the opportunity to suit up for the weekend and get a chance.

I think what he is saying is that someone seems to always want to make it out as not being a big deal. Like the poster who asked how many of those were guys that were around for a weekend, then released. To me that doesn't matter. You know how many college players would just love the opportunity to suit up for the weekend and get a chance.

I was the one that asked about guys being around for the weekend. My point was that if the 84 doesn't include those guys then the number is even bigger. I wasn't trying to down play it, I was trying to upgrade it.

I was the one that asked about guys being around for the weekend. My point was that if the 84 doesn't include those guys then the number is even bigger. I wasn't trying to down play it, I was trying to upgrade it.

Gotcha. I was just clarifying what I think the other poster meant. Your right, the number would be higher. Either way, it is unbelievable. Great for recruiting.

Latest posts