Ray Hamilton Interview

You guys are doing a great job, SDHF! Keep the good stuff coming! Maybe when you guys and Jon all become "too big" for your britches, you can combine and form one colossal Hawkeye MEGA-site!?!? Kinda like when the Power Rangers would merge and form that BIG Power Ranger!

You guys are doing a great job, SDHF! Keep the good stuff coming! Maybe when you guys and Jon all become "too big" for your britches, you can combine and form one colossal Hawkeye MEGA-site!?!? Kinda like when the Power Rangers would merge and form that BIG Power Ranger!

HAHAHAHAHAH!!! Great Idea...Pass that idea over to Jon lol

"I actually spoke to [former Iowa TE and current Kansas City Chiefs TE] Tony Moeaki yesterday, and we talked about carrying the torch. There is no program better than Iowa for tight ends. He told me going there was the best decision he ever made, and I’m convinced it’s the best decision I’ve ever made."

You tell 'em Tony! Nice to see ex-Hawks helping out the recruiting process.

U of I = Tight End U

"I actually spoke to [former Iowa TE and current Kansas City Chiefs TE] Tony Moeaki yesterday, and we talked about carrying the torch. There is no program better than Iowa for tight ends. He told me going there was the best decision he ever made, and I’m convinced it’s the best decision I’ve ever made."

You tell 'em Tony! Nice to see ex-Hawks helping out the recruiting process.

U of I = Tight End U

Great stuff!!! I tried to get in touch with Amari Spivey but it didnt go so hot haha

Latest posts