Rankings seem to be BS for the most part

HawkRight

IMO many of the NCAA "beauty contest" rankings are crap. Sagarin is at least (from my perspective) objective and deduced with surrounding facts Re schedule, point difference, etc........Why can this BS ranking system be allowed to flourish when there is so much money and blood on the line????

I may have answered my own question....$$$ involvement and corruption are the weeds in the garden

Last edited:
Oh well, it sells papers you might say.

Love how the rankings are consensus of opinions and then ESPN complains about the consensus.

IMO many of the NCAA "beauty contest" rankings are crap. Sagarin is at least (from my perspective) objective and deduced with surrounding facts Re schedule, point difference, etc........Why can this BS ranking system be allowed to flourish when there is so much money and blood on the line????

I may have answered my own question....$$$ involvement and corruption are the weeds in the garden

Since it's your first post I will give you the short answer.Lifes Not Fair.Keep winning and everything will take care of it self.Go Hawks

I'll take #10 right now. Every serious fan does now that ranking are for entertainment purposes only. No major college coach takes any stock in rankings, or even pay attention.