Rankings Ranting

JLoss

As we look at mock BCS polls, the play of other Big Ten teams and their rankings, we as a fan base must not lose sight of one key factor. If we keep winning, we will end up where we should. If tOSU keeps handling business – and I think they will, they will be number at or near number 1 in every poll. I love the fact the MSU is getting so much love right now because I personally think we match up well against them!

I am not saying that we will blow out these 2 teams but I definitely think we have a heck of a shot at knocking BOTH of them off. Let’s not getting our undies in a bunch with Polls or act like the sky is falling because MSU beat an over hyped Michigan team. Hawks just need to take it one game at a time, win the big ones (like Stanzi loves to do) and everything will work out the way it should! As Bama showed this weekend, anyone can get beaten on any given Saturday. That includes the Hawks, but it keep in mind it also includes every team on our schedule!

Bring on Michigan and then focus on the Badgers next week! GO HAWKS!

Looking at the schedules of the teams ranked ahead of Iowa, combined with the national spotlight of our next 3 games, I think Iowa will be around 6-7 if they can win the next 3.

If we win out, will go to the Rose Bowl regardless of rank. This will be a monster of a challenge, but getting to the Rose shouldnt be easy.

Latest posts