Ranked?

I think they will be close, but not quite yet, a win next week and they will go into Madison ranked 23rd.

Not sure how many watched Clemson or Florida St games but they didn't impress me at all.They must be looking at last years record,their ranked to high.Imo.Notre Dame will be ranked in top 10 until they start losing,don't like it but they all want Notre Dame to succeed.I hope they fall on their face,to good to join a conference screw them.Yes there is a chance that we make top 25 this week.Go Hawks

Iowa should be in the Top 25, but doubt they will be. I don't know who will drop out that Iowa will replace. I bet Auburn still stays in because after all they are in the mighty SEC.

Oddly, I kind of hope not. I know that sounds strange but polls mean nothing for a few more weeks.

Keep winning, it'll all work out.

right now with Saban losing at home and giving up 43 pts could care about the Hawks being ranked ....that loss made my day

won't happen ... we don't have a win yet the will impress the voters

It is already a weird season, I watched that Bama/Badger game and thought Bama was the best college team in the country and no one would beat them, then with Ohio St. Two weeks later Bama gets beaten, OSU hangs on, this is going to be a wild ride.

Latest posts