Random Thoughts - 4/20/2012

ICbornNraised

- The whole Uthoff situation just reminds me why I can’t stand Wisconsin…my most hated rival
-I’m kind of ****** we are not playing Wisconsin this year. One year off is fine, but damnit, I want our ******* bull back (I know they have been good, I don’t care, I’d rather take a loss and have a chance to kick their ***)
-Do you think Fran likes Bo? I’m sure he “respects” him, but does he like him? I hope not.
-Wisconsin ruined “On Iowa” for me. I just can’t bring myself to say it anymore, because those losers say it all the time. Now it’s only Go Hawks. It’s too bad.
-Nothing like Bob Sanders highlight video to get me pumped for the season. Is Bob Sanders the hardest hitting safety to ever live?
-I know it has been said, but damn Jon Miller looks like Will Farrell
-I was at the spring practice last week...Big and Little Ferentz were standing next to eachother chomping their gum in unison. It was great

Last edited:
towelie.png

I know I wear my "Legend" status as a badge of honor.
I'll never forget the amount of time-wasting posts in "off-topic" it took to gain my prestigious status......whew

He's actually funnier than most of the "legends" on here.

Careful, they'll gang up on us. Actually, that could be kinda funny also.

If you keep poking the bear, you are going to get mauled.

Agree. This is an excellent post. Tired of the "Legends" dominating this board - they are morons

GROWL........MAUL MAUL MAUL ....GROWL .......drags you life corpse into the bushes.

Am I doing this right?

GROWL........MAUL MAUL MAUL ....GROWL .......drags you life corpse into the bushes.

Am I doing this right?

No no.
You forgot to say:

Get out teh way nOObs.
Us here LE LEGENDs are teH ones in charge.
Speak our Derpinese Lingo or git out of teh froums....