Raleigh-Durham Watch Party

Scotttyd

Anybody going to the RDU watch party at Oh' Mulligans? A friend of mine (and ISU grad) might be headed out there. Last year we went to the ISU watch party so I only think its fair he goes to the Iowa one this year. Not familiar with the place.

Where do Iowa fans in RDU area usually go to watch games? Me and my buddy usually go to Woody's sports bar in Cary. It's pretty sweet set up bc we reserve the suite which has a 70" TV and sound of course.

Where the heck was this info when I was watching the 2009 team in Sammy's on a dinky TV in the back. Geez.

I know last year the watch party was at Woody's - but just saw on the alumni page it was at Oh'Mulligans this year?

lets see if I can convice my Long Island girlfriend (who now has a fresh Iowa T-shirt) and my ISU grad friend to come over to Woody's for the game.

I will not be there this Sat as I have to go in a damn vacation, but my buddy Joe will be and he will have the suite. After this weekend I will def be there every Sat from there on out!

Way moar Hokk fans down here in Charlotte than up in Raleigh-DERPham. Y'all ought to road trip down to Ed's Tavern for a game watch...Amana pork tenderloins!!

Latest posts