Radio for Game

LG210

Since my carrier does not offer BTN2Go, does anybody know where I can stream the radio broadcast for today's game?

Out of state, so actual radio is not an option.

Thanks.

Depending on your carrier, you get a subscription to BTN2Go without additional charge. The carrier I have is not a participant in that program.

Thanks.. Did not know that thought it was just an online thing from the BTN. Didn't realize it was an actual Channel..

Maybe next time elaborate, huh doesn't provide much help. I'm not surprised by the response. I liken you to a internet bully Section136.. You don't have much tact, my friend..

Thanks again LG..

I was honestly confuzed by what your statement meant. Obviously you didnt know what BTN2Go was, how was I supposed to gather that by you stating as fact that "no carrier offers BTN2Go". It is not a channel. It is an app you can download on your smartphone or tablet.

You have to be a paying customer to a participating cable or satellite plan that carries BTN in order to have access to BTN2Go.

Stop trying to act like someone is always out to get you.

How do I not have much tact and please tell me how I bully people?

Maybe next time elaborate, huh doesn't provide much help. I'm not surprised by the response. I liken you to a internet bully Section136.. You don't have much tact, my friend..
Thanks again LG..[/QUOTE

I didn't see anything about that post that Is bullying. Did I miss a deleted post or something?