Radio Broadcast

DonGately

I was out of town and couldn't watch or listen to the game until 3:40 or so, didn't check my phone, just hopped in the car for the drive home and put on the radio broadcast. I think there were around 8 minutes left in the first half.

Dolph didn't say the score of the game until around 4:05, with 1:00 minute left in the half. I honestly was assuming it was scoreless, why else wouldn't he state the score for 7 game minutes and 25 minutes of real time? Bizarre.

Also comparing Kaleb Johnson to Seattle Slew was an interesting choice.

I thought Pat was really good though.

Dolph has 3 years left on his Learfield deal so I am assuming he will ride it out until then. Which I don’t think anyone has a problem with other than maybe Fran.:)

Dolph has 3 years left on his Learfield deal so I am assuming he will ride it out until then. Which I don’t think anyone has a problem with other than maybe Fran.:)
And Margaret. She'll probably turn him in for comparing Kaleb to a horse too.

Dolph is fine by me. I listened to the whole 4th quarter during an 8 hour volleyball tournament.

I'd told myself I'd try and listen to some of the game to see how Pat A would sound but I never did. Dolph has been so bad for quite awhile now. I couldn't imagine having to listen to him and not be able to watch it. He just gets so many things wrong all the time now. I just can't... Maybe down the road I will but Dolph is rough.

Dude. Couldn't you fake a heart attack or something? Maybe they'd be playing the game in the ambulance and ER.
Haha! It’s Class C2 in Nebraska, I guess that’d be like 1A in Iowa. The team is fun to watch, they are ranked 2 in the state. Big gaps between games.

Latest posts