Quinn Early's kid and San Diego Football

I went to all of the Championship games in San Diego on Monday. Wow, what a hot bed of talent in southern CA. I wonder why the big ten doesn't recruit here more . I guess they figure that the kids don't want to leave the warm weather.
I watched Chance Early's team win another Tittle. That's four in a row for those guys. The paper says that Chance and three other kids are the first to win four tittles at that school. Congrats to them. I saw Chance put his highlights for the year up. I hope it's not too late for the Hawks to call on him. I guess we'll see.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFUUegVZM2w]YouTube - Chance Early Cathedral Catholic 2010[/ame]

They don't recruit there cause the Pac-10 and Texas/OU have a major claim. Why come to the B10 when you can stay at home.

Plus the MT. West schools (or whatever they are called) recruit there as well. Then throw in the Fresno State's of the world, the San Diego States.....etc.

CA is a LONG ways away from Iowa.

CA is the #1 state for football recruiting, even though TX and FL get all the media 'hype'.

Plus the MT. West schools (or whatever they are called) recruit there as well. Then throw in the Fresno State's of the world, the San Diego States.....etc.

CA is a LONG ways away from Iowa.

CA is the #1 state for football recruiting, even though TX and FL get all the media 'hype'.
#1 state based on what? I think I saw that California has produced mroe pro players than any other state, but Texas was like 3 behind, and may be ahead next year.

They don't recruit there cause the Pac-10 and Texas/OU have a major claim. Why come to the B10 when you can stay at home.
That's true. Still, when you have a legacy there, it would be nice to snag him.

Latest posts