Quick! Need some advice.....

MNHawkeyeFreak

Going to a Bulls game tomorrow. What do I need to know about the Bulls and the NBA?

And...would it be embarrassing to wear a Hawk shirt?

tube tops are actually required attire for females attending NBA games. mini skirt optional.

The Bulls best player, 5th year PG Derrick Rose, is out with an ACL tear. They are led by C Joakim Noah, who led Florida to two national titles, is among the best "gritty" players in the league, and shoots free throws with the worst form in the league. Iowa HS legend Kirk Heinrich (Kansas Jayhawk from 1999-2003) plays for the Bulls. Bulls SF Luol Deng is one of the most versatile players in the league.

The Bulls are playing Milwaukee. The Bucks' best players are their guards, Brandon Jennings and Monta Ellis. Both are exceptional scorers for small guards. Neither plays a lick of defense. The Bucks have a backup guard named Beno.

This is the second game of a "home and home." The Bulls won 93-86 in Milwaukee on Saturday night.

Just know that there is absolutely nothing around the United Center Arena to do: no bars/restaurants, nothing. Not the safest place to be unless a lot has changed in the 5 years since I've been. It's not within walking distance of anything to do.

Just know that there is absolutely nothing around the United Center Arena to do: no bars/restaurants, nothing. Not the safest place to be unless a lot has changed in the 5 years since I've been. It's not within walking distance of anything to do.

Awesome. Should have taken the Blue's Bar offer.