Question for Rob

ModebaSan

With the Name,Image,Likeness coming into effect in about nine months, does Iowa have a plan in place to promote the athletes? I think this is going to be a game changer in college recruiting and can the Hawkeye sports programs compete with the larger television markets? Can Iowa keep up or does this hurt us in recruiting? Your thoughts.

Sorry. Didn't see this before recording yesterday's mailbag pod. I will try to remember to answer these questions next week. If you can remind me on Twitter, that would raise the chances. My memory sucks. ;)

I’ll just try to remin
Sorry. Didn't see this before recording yesterday's mailbag pod. I will try to remember to answer these questions next week. If you can remind me on Twitter, that would raise the chances. My memory sucks. ;)
I will just try to remind you since I have no twitter account and am not I big fan of twitter to begin with.

So Rob, what do you think about John Miller returning with a new podcast. I understand he will be working with Hawkeyenation again On somewhat of a limited basis. Also what are your thoughts on Marc Morehouse’s retirement?

So Rob, what do you think about John Miller returning with a new podcast. I understand he will be working with Hawkeyenation again On somewhat of a limited basis. Also what are your thoughts on Marc Morehouse’s retirement?
Enquiring minds want to know?

Latest posts