Question for Marc Maggard

Lionhawk

Marc,

Did I read correctly somewhere else that while it has been somewhat denied that Barta has been in contact with Forbes, you believe contact has been made? Or did I misunderstand?

Thanks

I am not that guy, and this is my first post ... but some Vols' boards have said that the UT AD was approached regarding Forbes within the last week.

Of course, that info is just from some other boards ... so take it for what it's worth (or not worth)

Marc,

Did I read correctly somewhere else that while it has been somewhat denied that Barta has been in contact with Forbes, you believe contact has been made? Or did I misunderstand?

Thanks

I'm not saying Barta has been in contact with Forbes.... I'm saying Forbes HAS been contacted about the job.....

I'm going to leave it at that.... but I'm positive.

mm

I am not that guy, and this is my first post ... but some Vols' boards have said that the UT AD was approached regarding Forbes within the last week.

Of course, that info is just from some other boards ... so take it for what it's worth (or not worth)

LMAO

All the info on these boards is take it for what it's worth.

Let's face it, until the new coach steps up to the mic at CHA, all we have is speculation and each other. Everything else is just rumor.

Contact with an AD sounds way more plausible than taking jets to Atlanta/Cincy for secret coach interviews w/ no formal statement to the Athletics Department. Nice heads up.

Latest posts