Question for Jon & Steve

cmonhox

Before the question, love your morning show and if not catching it in the car, catch the podcast later.

A few weeks/month ago, you two did your all Iowa team, taking Iowa and ISU players and putting together an all star combined team.

Based on the game yesterday, have your thoughts/opinions changed on who would be on, or now off that team?

Thanks in advance

and probably 23/24... We haven't seen Mossbrucker do anything. So based on that I will give it to Grant Mahoney (? right)

and probably 23/24... We haven't seen Mossbrucker do anything. So based on that I will give it to Grant Mahoney (? right)

I know this is supposed to be funny, but it might actually be right.

Being realistic, the case is closed on all positions except TE, RB, C, and RT/RG (and for RT/RG it's Osemele vs. Zuse/Mac, 'cause there's no way I'm taking Osemele over Rieff). TE is virtually closed as well, unless you're arguing with a huge Clone homer. The other three spots are at least something that can be debated.

The hard part is that the ISU offense went up against a vastly better defense that our offense did, so it's hard to get an apples-to-apples comparison. I still would have to say Osemele would find his way onto our starting line. Lamaak vs. Ferentz and the battle for "Superior A-Rob" are toss ups, but you'd have to give the nod to the Hawks in these cases because of Saturday and because it's possible the Clone players looked better than they actually were while playing in the Big 12 which obviously doesn't have as good of defenses as we're facing in the Big Ten.