Question about Garmon???

clim33

Any word on what this means?? Suspension? Red Shirt? Is he still coming??

Not sure I've heard but this can't be good for him or the team and on the heels of his twitter stuff about weed.......just doesn't seem to be the answer we needed. What are thoughts on this????

Any word on what this means?? Suspension? Red Shirt? Is he still coming??

Not sure I've heard but this can't be good for him or the team and on the heels of his twitter stuff about weed.......just doesn't seem to be the answer we needed. What are thoughts on this????

Please type in his twitter stuff as I have not read it. thanks

It was a pretty minor thing, Im just hoping Old Captain Kirk doesnt put the hammer down on the young man, I mean its its just a couple of teenagers smokin dope, nothin to see here...

My thought is quit feeding the fire. Multiple threads about Gregorian Garmon and weed is no way to put it behind us! The kid hasnt even stepped on campus yet! We should be more concerned about Bullock and Johnson and how they are developing..

Please type in his twitter stuff as I have not read it. thanks

Fellas if you haven't yet, you gotta hit a bi&ch to that #yogotti @GGarmon13 got me on that **** forreal.
Retweeted by Greg Garmon
Expand

Being single is not an excuse to be a hoe.
Retweeted by Greg Garmon
Expand

How the f#@K u gone tell somebody u coming to there party on that ****, when they told u ur not aloud..?? #confused
Retweeted by Greg Garmon
Expand

I've got a penis and a knife. one of them is going in you. you choose
Retweeted by Greg Garmon
Expand

Let's just get high and f@#king cuddle! #RomanticStoner
Retweeted by Greg Garmon

Fellas if you haven't yet, you gotta hit a bi&ch to that #yogotti @GGarmon13 got me on that **** forreal.
Retweeted by Greg Garmon
Expand

Being single is not an excuse to be a hoe.
Retweeted by Greg Garmon
Expand

How the f#@K u gone tell somebody u coming to there party on that ****, when they told u ur not aloud..?? #confused
Retweeted by Greg Garmon
Expand

I've got a penis and a knife. one of them is going in you. you choose
Retweeted by Greg Garmon
Expand

Let's just get high and f@#king cuddle! #RomanticStoner
Retweeted by Greg Garmon

Intriguing.......that would bother me more than smoking the ganja.

If the kid gets the boot we can start to call KF his new nick name "Weed Killer".....lol.

Clearly, someone needs to sit this kid down and say, "Listen. High school is over. You are now a D1 athlete at a B1G school. Everything you say, everything you do, everything you tweet, everything you post on facebook, is going to be passed from person to person to person. Then commented on, passed on again, embellished, repeated, then reposted. And all that is just by the rivals of Iowa. Everywhere you go, everything you do, everything you say, and especially every electronic communication you post, will be scrutinized. If you wouldn't say it to your grandma's face, then don't put it out in cyberspace."

I don't see anything wrong with his tweets... But maybe that's cuz I'm 18 and going to college this fall and think like him

I don't see anything wrong with his tweets... But maybe that's cuz I'm 18 and going to college this fall and think like him

Really?

"I've got a penis and a knife. one of them is going in you. you choose"

You think thats okay? Cuz if ya do homey then you should go say that to a girl and see what happens. Sounds like a choice between rape or getting stabbed.

I am assuming Greg Garmon does not live and die by these tweets and retweets. However, that being said. Though he found it funny he should keep that to himself so as not to paint a terrible picture of himself to the public. Again, as I said, not thinking, he doesn't realize the place society holds for him now.

Sounds like a major ********* to me. The penis or knife joke, huh? Nothing quite like the belly laugh you get from killing people if they don't let you rape them.

cut him now. Nothing good is going to come from him being a Hawkeye. He has zero chance of making it through four years.

I'm so grateful for the influence rap and ghetto culture has had on our youth. After all...it's our diversity which makes us great.

I am assuming Greg Garmon does not live and die by these tweets and retweets. However, that being said. Though he found it funny he should keep that to himself so as not to paint a terrible picture of himself to the public. Again, as I said, not thinking, he doesn't realize the place society holds for him now.

And some people are suprised, or even worse, mad that CAPTAIN KIRK does not allow Twitter? Some people are clueless about the unwanted exposure they get to their Social media habit. :confused:

Sounds like a major ********* to me. The penis or knife joke, huh? Nothing quite like the belly laugh you get from killing people if they don't let you rape them.

cut him now. Nothing good is going to come from him being a Hawkeye. He has zero chance of making it through four years.

Tweets mean nothing... He definitely heard that joke and just tweeted it.

I'm so grateful for the influence rap and ghetto culture has had on our youth. After all...it's our diversity which makes us great.

17.gif