Q: Did Brian give Kirk & Mary Super Bowl tickets?

V

VintageHawkeye

And if yes, where is Kap'n Vanilla sitting? Is he learning anything by watching the various schemes and plays displayed by these two teams??

No, he's watching the game with me. Said that the Pats shoulda taken a knee before half. (turn your sarcasm meters on fellas)

Always bashing a very good football coach. Go Hawks! Congrats Sash on your ring!

Here is the answer for stupid:

Q. What plans do you have for the Super Bowl? What kind of emotions will it be for you having your son going?
COACH FERENTZ: I’m hoping to be there. Like the fools that we are, we’ll be here working on Sunday, hosting another junior day. But when that’s completed, I’ll be on my way to Indianapolis. Hopefully I’ll get there for kickoff and go as a fan and go as a dad. So it’s going to be a lot of fun.

And if yes, where is Kap'n Vanilla sitting? Is he learning anything by watching the various schemes and plays displayed by these two teams??

Yes the offensive display by those two teams was out of this world. I hope KF was dillegently taking notes and he can implement all of the same exact plays this spring......

I doubt KF is learning a whole lot since both the giants and pats play pro style offenses where they would love to control the game running and play action. And they both play 4-3-4 defenses although the giants only had two lbkrs in most of the time on dee.

The giants play more press defense but Iowa plays alot like both of those teams just not with the same talent.

Vin, I should hope so. If he was your son, would'nt you want to be there? What seats would you expect? Come on, give him a little satisfaction. He does what he does for our program and now you want to take his "fatherhood" away from him? Thats not right Vin. You know it and I know it.

Last edited:

Latest posts