Purple Kats Game Thread

I feel like Iowa is so much better than Northwestern and they're doing everything they can to make sure Noethwesrern stays in the game.

Lute would have a heart attack with the lack of shots from within the paint.

Players trying to get Perk’s confidence up in huddle. This last two shots he took should have been made.

Heavy snow here in Provo, Utah. Should be hitting Iowa in two days unless it goes South of you.

I feel like Iowa is so much better than Northwestern and they're doing everything they can to make sure Noethwesrern stays in the game.

They should be…NW is missing two key players…just super frustrating that they can’t take advantage of that. Fran waited forever to put Dix on Buie…annoying as f*ck.

Lute would have a heart attack with the lack of shots from within the paint.

Players trying to get Perk’s confidence up in huddle. This last two shots he took should have been made.
This team usually does most of its scoring from the paint.

Fran needs to get Perk more involved which will result in getting the Iowa B1Gs more involved.

They should be…NW is missing two key players…just super frustrating that they can’t take advantage of that. Fran waited forever to put Dix on Buie…annoying as f*ck.
If they had those two players and this was the score I would be happy with that right now. But it really looks like the only way they can score is Buie or a defensive breakdown leaving someone wide open underneath. Leave Dix on Buie and stop leaving guys wide open and we could dominate this 2nd half.