Purdue Parking, Tailgate and Iowa Alumni Event

GDPfan

The Cincinnati-Dayton Alumni Chapter (Chuck McCosh) is hosting an informal alumni get together in the front of KDR directly across from Ross-Ade Stadium. Feel free to stop in and say hello, thank him for hospitality and catch a few other games on TV. KDR is 1134 Northwestern Ave, W. Lafayette, IN 47906. Just look for the big Hawkeyes trailer. It is Purdue's homecoming so the game will be well attended despite Purdue being ranked last in the Big10

Parking in the neighborhoods will be available to the North and East of the stadium. Parking is free if you are willing to walk a bit, or between $20-25 for tailgate privileges. A map marking KDR and neighborhood parking is available through this link https://greendotparking.com

Thanks for the heads up - work and weather permitting, I think I might venture over that way for the game.

Thanks for the heads up - work and weather permitting, I think I might venture over that way for the game.

Do you have your tickets yet? I have an extra. 45 yard line. Pretty decent. On me. Give me a shout if you'd like to join my daughter and me. We'll be hitting the motel late Friday and will taxi it over to the stadium.