Purdue is not a good football team

longtimer

playing without their star. Playing 8 games not one you can lose and have a decent year. I know one game does not make a season but I have trouble seeing more than 3 wins. And of course its too early to write Petras off but he was not good. Defensively we were not great either. Teams are going to run on us!
Smith Marsette looked to be mentally out of the game. I wonder what all the turmoil is doing to the team?
Probably should have just stayed off the Board but after all the Covid crap Racial turmoil I was just hoping for something good to happen and it didnt

Ok this is not a good football team and the season will be rough. Some players should likely opt out.. off this below 500 team. Hopefully we will see more bodies play this year so heading into 2021 we will have a deeper team. At iowa we dont reload we build anew always have. Just be.competive and most of us will buy into any growth moving forward in an asterick year. The new punter has Po though and should get some work.

You could tell the hawks were not very ready on offense the 1st qtr, just looked lackluster, A Jackson got ran over on the pass rush in the first series iirc. As others have said and myself as well it is an asterisk season, we play non-con games for a reason, etc etc

too bad because the hawks ran the ball well, we have 3 very good running backs, they just couldnt get enough going in the 2nd half in the passing game. PU is just avg, gave up the run, we had open receivers but give them credit for putting pressure on petras in the 2nd half and making him rush things. hell the last pass he through he didnt have time to come off to a wide open ISM.

This season is an exhibition season. Shortened, no non-cons, covid uncertainty, no fans....”

These are just 8 scrimmages for next year for 13 out of the 14 B1G teams

It is a scrimmage like deal but I loved seeing IU shut up those penn st assholes. just loved the comeback the 2 pt conversion, the OT 2 pt conversion , it was great, the hell with J Franklin, he just seems weird to me.

This season is an exhibition season. Shortened, no non-cons, covid uncertainty, no fans....”

These are just 8 scrimmages for next year for 13 out of the 14 B1G teams
Exactly.
Nice to have some temporary entertainment but the entire season is an asterisk season.
What suxx is the type of season the final-year players have to endure.

Latest posts