Pulse of the Big 10

papahawk

Jon has his first actual 30 minute show tomorrow evening on BTN. Hope everyone watches it at 8 p.m., and let all wish him well.

Since I know him better than anyone else on this form. Go Jon...I'm proud of you and know you will do well and at the same time stand up for the Hawks when you can.

tOSU is just another team in the conference so I hope Mr. Bently understand that.

Thank you...but if folks choose to record it on their DVR and watch Vikings-Saints live, I will understand :)

Thank you...but if folks choose to record it on their DVR and watch Vikings-Saints live, I will understand :)

Oh......well I was planning on DVRing that game and watching The Pulse....30 minutes of televised football is only like missing five minutes of actual football, right?

Jon has his first actual 30 minute show tomorrow evening on BTN. Hope everyone watches it at 8 p.m., and let all wish him well.

Since I know him better than anyone else on this form. Go Jon...I'm proud of you and know you will do well and at the same time stand up for the Hawks when you can.

tOSU is just another team in the conference so I hope Mr. Bently understand that.
Papahawk....I remember the last ISU game at Kinnick as you and I sat in our rain gear and shared Canada fishing stories...and the guys behind us got a little rowdy!!! Do you remember....good times!

Jon - how's your Q rating thus far?

EDIT: This isn't meant as a tongue in cheek question - you have a very analyst feel about you on the air. Your co-host however appears to be slouching. Time to get him a backless stool :)

Papahawk....I remember the last ISU game at Kinnick as you and I sat in our rain gear and shared Canada fishing stories...and the guys behind us got a little rowdy!!! Do you remember....good times!

Knowing him pretty well I bet at least half of Papahawk's fishing stories are true ;).

In all seriousness Jon, congratulations on your new gig.

Latest posts