PS3 Commercial

That's why. That's the whole point of this discussion. Who else are we going to choose from the Big Ten? Terrelle Pryor? Braylon Edwards? Come on. Northwestern has had our number for years, and no one player serves as the poster child for that than Persa. There are very few conference players who have given us more fits lately than him.

While I agree that he was a thorn, he only beat us 1 time as a starter. I guess you could insert any QB from NW since it seems each of them have found a way to beat us at least once in the last decade.

1. Troy Davis- can you imagine the post game clip "U. A. S. #1" huh?

2. Ronnie Harmon- I'm not old enough to remember but could totally see the dad flipping out in that commercial

While I agree that he was a thorn, he only beat us 1 time as a starter. I guess you could insert any QB from NW since it seems each of them have found a way to beat us at least once in the last decade.

While it's true he only beat us once as a starter, he was a big key for them beating us in 2009. Yeah, I know Stanzi got hurt. But Persa was instrumental in keeping several drives alive throughout the game.

That's why. That's the whole point of this discussion. Who else are we going to choose from the Big Ten? Terrelle Pryor? Braylon Edwards? Come on. Northwestern has had our number for years, and no one player serves as the poster child for that than Persa. There are very few conference players who have given us more fits lately than him.

Given the above as parameters, I think Antwan Randle El deserves mention...

Bret Bielema...oh, wait.

Patricia Fitzgerald. Why, I'd go out and punch a cow in the dang mouth if that feller was wearin' a Hawkeye uniform.

Rickey Foggie

images

Why does everyone keep throwing out random names? The reason why OSU fans hate Howard so bad is not because he was a thorn in OSU's side, it was the fact he chose Mich over OSU and he is from Ohio and everyone though he should have went to OSU.

Why does everyone keep throwing out random names? The reason why OSU fans hate Howard so bad is not because he was a thorn in OSU's side, it was the fact he chose Mich over OSU and he is from Ohio and everyone though he should have went to OSU.

if that is the case then we should go with someone like darboh.

i chose seneca because if my son put him on iowa i would throw the tv out the window...why you would do it isnt the funny part of the commercial it is that you would do it that makes it funny.

Dang it son! These ain't random names. George, Bill, Ralphy, Sarah...now those there are random names.

I'm sorry son. Pack up yer bag and clean out yer locker. You missed the point and now yer goin' home. Five buckeye stickers will be removed from yer tinfoil with rubber-band chinstrap helmet.

Latest posts