pryor is a punk

Did anyone notice how he needed help walking when the game was over and being intereviewed and having his picture taken, but had a slight limp late in the 4th. The dude is an idiot. Decent football player, but complete idiot.

ever had an injury during a big sporting event? i have. tore my elbow up pitching. hurt badly. kept pitching. once the game was over, i couldn't move my arm.

the adrenaline your body produces is a powerful thing. look at some marathon runners. they make it to the end of the race and fall over in exhaustion. happens all the time

That is why OSU wins B10 championships and every blue moon a NC and Iowa is just fortunate to get a BCS bowl game twice a decade.

Our players start to play with passion and coaches start to coach with imagination and they get censored. OSU believes in this and they win consistantly.

What you're saying sounds good, but you're completely wrong.

tOSU wins championships because they have top notch talent every year. They have massive built in recruiting advantages, and they use them. They are fundamentally sound, and they're just plain better than every other team in the B10 most every year.

They have more BCS victories than any other team.

Did anyone notice how he needed help walking when the game was over and being intereviewed and having his picture taken, but had a slight limp late in the 4th. The dude is an idiot. Decent football player, but complete idiot.

I've played with a foot injury that was sore but didn't bother me until the end of the game, after I had stopped moving and it basically had time to swell and stiffen up.

I've played with a foot injury that was sore but didn't bother me until the end of the game, after I had stopped moving and it basically had time to swell and stiffen up.

I'll bet he wouldn't have hurt his ankle if he hadn't sold his shoes and had to borrow someone else's. :p

When I was in high school, I kicked a wall in a volleyball game and broke my foot, but played the final 1 1/2 sets, then went to school and practice the next day before I let them x-ray it.

But then again, my sophmore v-ball game was more important than the Sugar Bowl.

When I was in high school, I kicked a wall in a volleyball game and broke my foot, but played the final 1 1/2 sets, then went to school and practice the next day before I let them x-ray it.

But then again, my sophmore v-ball game was more important than the Sugar Bowl.

You have anger issues? I never would have guessed.

He is a punk because he isn't a Hawkeye. But if he played for us he could act that way and live in drug house and you would love him.

He is such a tool. This is his sweet post game interview. He has a worse attitude than Vince Young. I bet he gets caught with some strippers doing lines of coke during the offseason.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwlkO2xvHKo&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Terrelle Pryor Cant Talk[/ame]

He is a punk because he isn't a Hawkeye. But if he played for us he could act that way and live in drug house and you would love him.

No, he's a punk and an idiot. I would still think that if he were a Hawkeye, I would probably like him but it wouldn't change what I thought of him as a person. I thought Brandon Wegher was an idiot when he was here too, the kid could barely string a complete sentence together.

Latest posts