Proud of you Hawks.

I thought somehow we would win.. even when it looked so bleak at the end.

But finally didn't get the break to go our way.

I have to hand it to MSU also.. Connor Cook running the ball on 4th and 2 was a great play call. No way Iowa was looking for that play.

Thought we would win...had a feel like we would. Needed a stop on that last drive obvioulsy. Credit MSU = they executed. We were tired

Field position cost us the game early in the second half

The Hawkeyes exceeded my expectations by 5 wins. Hats off to the players, coaching staff, and the best fans in the USA.

Brutal tough loss. But this team had guts till the end. Hats off to msu.

That was man football all around.

Every one of those Hawkeyes should hold their head high.

Congrats from this cyclone fan on one heck of a good season. Was hoping for an Iowa team to root for in the playoffs as I don't want to root for Oklahoma ;)

I can't use the word proud because it's been ruined by Paw Whoads but they're a bunch of tough son of a *******. They're the rocky of football teams. I've been inside a locker room after a gut wrenching last minute loss in a playoff game (the entire nation knows this was a playoff game) and it stings your soul worse than anything you can imagine. It's one of the few times it's ok for grown men to cry. I imagine 75% of the entire Iowa squad is doing that right now. Nobody in the nation gave us a damn chance. They called us impostors, lucky, and the beneficiary of a soft schedule. I think the nation has a bit more respect for us after watching this game. If they don't then **** them. Now go our and recruit some depth and speed after winning the bowl game.