Protect the Vine

[QUOTE

The thing that chaps my *** is kids who are in Iowa City from "Chicago"...and act like they're big Iowa fans during football season...and then when basketball season comes around they don their gay apparel and cheer on the Illini...unless the Hawks happen to win the game...then they're Iowa fans.

Same kids were huge Cubs fans until the Bartman incident...then the very next year they once again donned their gay apparel and..."I've always been a White Sox fan...I'm from Chicago"...90% of the Chicago kids I knew make me want to puke.

If it weren't for the "Chicago" kids I wouldn't mind Illinois at all...it's actually a good school in the middle of farm country. I realize there are "Chicago" kids in this forum...you probably fall into the 10% that don't **** me off and you probably know exactly what I'm talking about.[/QUOTE]

+1 You couldn't be more right.

Someone mentions the vine and all I can think about are wings......Juicey buffalo wings....the perfect sauce, beer..........Oh yeah, this thread was about out numbering Illini fans, I won't be there, I hope hawkfans show up in force.

Dangit. Now I want wings. Wonder if I can convince the girls that we need to go to Pluckers. . . Dime wings and cheap pitchers on Mondays made the Vine a great place to watch MNF.

I presume, given the origination of these...ahem, "students"...that they will be riding SHORT buses and drooling on the windows?:confused:
Nothing more dangerous on the highway than a short bus full or orange-clad 'tards.:eek:

Ladies and gentleman Rahm Emanuel....

Latest posts