Proposal on basketball forum titles

SwirlinLingerie

I hereby propose that the "Iowa Women's Basketball" forum be renamed to "Basketball."

And that the current "Basketball" forum be renamed to "Iowa Men's Basketball."

If nothing else, please consolidate both to "Basketball."

I keep looking for posts on Bluder's team, and they are scattered between the two forums.

Maybe if the men's team makes the final four, we consider moving them back to the "Basketball" forum. For the foreseeable future, let's place that discussion in a "Iowa Men's Basketball" forum.

I hereby propose that the "Iowa Women's Basketball" forum be renamed to "Basketball."

And that the current "Basketball" forum be renamed to "Iowa Men's Basketball."

If nothing else, please consolidate both to "Basketball."

I keep looking for posts on Bluder's team, and they are scattered between the two forums.

Maybe if the men's team makes the final four, we consider moving them back to the "Basketball" forum. For the foreseeable future, let's place that discussion in a "Iowa Men's Basketball" forum.
How about Basketball for WBB and Posers for MBB?

Maybe have them all on one forum but just title the threads with what you're referring to. You title a thread Caitlin Clark everyone will just know right?.. Or WBB Bluder whatever. Just be be specific in thread title I'm pretty sure Iowa fans can figure it out from there.

I continue to advocate to merge the two forums. Why can't we discuss women's and men's basketball in one place? Do we really have so many interesting threads going in either forum separately that we could not merge and keep all BB discussions in one place? Come on, I want to see these threads in the same place:

Fran is Statistically the worst coach in the history of the game, and I can prove it.
Caitlin Clark could outshoot Matt Gatens with one eye shut
Lisa Bluder needs to up her jacket game if we are ever going to win a Natty
Conner McCaffrey should be the next coach of the Sacramento Kings
Best reason to attend an Iowa WBB game? No knitting lady.
Would the NCAA consider naming the first round of the tourney "The McCaffrey Round"
Screw quarters or halves. Let's go three periods, like Hockey!!!

Latest posts