Program Alert: Watch Isaiah Moss on ESPN2 4:30PM

zhawk21

Simeon and Iowa recruit Isaiah Moss will be on espn2 today. A lot of talent in this game; An Illinois recruit, a Nebraska recruit and a UK recruit.

This is so hard to watch. A bunch of D1 college kids in a game that is being called like a high school game cuz they're still in high school. Any contact and the games stopped.

He didnt play a second in the 4th.interesting
I wouldnt worry about it. They play 15 players. Hard for anybody to look good with that or get a good amount of time. AAU is more important and telling than school ball.

He started and then was pulled fairly soon. Came back and played some in the 2nd half, but was pulled again when they got down by double digits. Hard to gauge by what little he played tonight, but he didn't seem real active... definitely didn't look like a "high energy" player compared to most others on the floor.

Isaiah seems to be aware on both sides of the floor, which is good. The announcers said some good words about him. He was always conscience and close to his man on Defense. He appears to be able to move with the ball well. Brought it up the floor dribbling with both hands a few times. Although, he could have showed some more energy, this game did not show a whole heck of a lot of that. It wasn't a fast pace anyhow...plus Simeon rotated about a dozen players in and out of the game.

He plays on a loaded team. The top 10 players will be in playing DI in the next year or three. Heck, maybe the entire team! Similar situation to Flemming, there are too many good players to get any decent amount of minutes.

He probably learns enough in practice, maybe. No idea on how good the coaches are, as that school could have no coach and still do well with that talent. But I am assuming they can coach.... His real experience will be on the AAU circuit.

Isaiah seems to be aware on both sides of the floor, which is good. The announcers said some good words about him. He was always conscience and close to his man on Defense. He appears to be able to move with the ball well. Brought it up the floor dribbling with both hands a few times. Although, he could have showed some more energy, this game did not show a whole heck of a lot of that. It wasn't a fast pace anyhow...plus Simeon rotated about a dozen players in and out of the game.

He plays on a loaded team. The top 10 players will be in playing DI in the next year or three. Heck, maybe the entire team! Similar situation to Flemming, there are too many good players to get any decent amount of minutes.

He probably learns enough in practice, maybe. No idea on how good the coaches are, as that school could have no coach and still do well with that talent. But I am assuming they can coach.... His real experience will be on the AAU circuit.

In other words, he doesn't look all that great.:(

If it was not for AAU ball, alot of these kids would never been recruited. Just think of the power the HS coaches used to have.They could make or break a kids career.

Moss looked like an unranked player...underwhelming. The soph. and frosh guards played better and got most of the minutes.

Moss looked like an unranked player...underwhelming. The soph. and frosh guards played better and got most of the minutes.

Maybe but I am still excited to get a 6'5" baller and athlete out of Chicago then the player of the year out of Montana.

From the little bit that Moss played, he looked out of place. That being said, he did look like he has some ups. Like I said before, the '15 class appears to have 3 athletic projects and a Gatens clone.

Maybe but I am still excited to get a 6'5" baller and athlete out of Chicago then the player of the year out of Montana.

I guess I agree, but nobody should fool themselves that Moss is a savior....helps with diversity on our roster but not immediate help.

Latest posts