Proctor???

Hawkfnntn

Twitter is buzzing this morning that he's going to get in portal today. One of the tweets I've seen was from his HS buddy XN. Which was vague yet everyone pretty much knows what he's alluding to. Can we bring him home?? Without an OC no less?

There are already several crystal balls in Iowa's favor. It would be great if he ended up here. My only hope is that he will have an actual talented OL coach once he arrives....

There are already several crystal balls in Iowa's favor. It would be great if he ended up here. My only hope is that he will have an actual talented OL coach once he arrives....

Where do you find a talented OL coach? A lot of the Reese Morgan types are retiring. You can’t just find a Scarnecchia and plug him in.

Where do you find a talented OL coach? A lot of the Reese Morgan types are retiring. You can’t just find a Scarnecchia and plug him in.
Hard to say. All I know is that almost anyone would be an improvement over Barnett IMO.

I think I could coach the oline better than the current excuse we have for that position simply by calling into question the manhood and pride of the individuals who currently consider themselves to be members of the offensive line. Hit someone. Anyone.